Liberty Bell Motorsports Park is a proud sponsor of Quarter Midget racing phenomenom Aaron Bollinger
Aaron began racing at age 7 and is currently in his 4th year of racing Quarter Midgets. Racing 3 cars in the following - Senior Honda, Light 160 & Light World Formula. Aaron is a member of United States Automobile Club (USAC) and Quarter Midgets of America (QMA) as a Region 2 member of of Phoenixville Racing Club. Aaron also enjoys playing XBox Live with his friends, swimming and basketball. His nickname on the track is "Little Smoke"
- 2008 thru 2010 - 123 Top 3 finishes with 38 feature wins in 2010
- 2008 Rookie of the Year at MMCQMRC (Phoenixville, PA)
- 2010 - Set new track record in Light 160 @ 6.7720 (KSQMRC)
- 2010 - Senior Honda Champion (Region 2 Dirt States Race) 2nd LT 160/3rd LTWF
- 2010 - Fast times and Cup Race Winners
- 2011 - Senior Honda Feature Winner / USAC Hagerstown, MD "Silver Crown Series" Race #1
- 2011 - Senior Honda & Light World Formula Feature Winner / USAC Little E Eldora Speedway Rossburg, Ohio "Silver Crown Series" Race #2
- 2011 - Region 2 Dirt States Race - Senior Honda A Main 3rd place finisher
- 2011 - Senior Honda Points Champion (QMA Region 2) "Dirt Tour"
- 2011 - Light World Formula Points Champion (QMA Region 2) "Dirt Tour"
- 2011 - Dirt Grands, Taylorville, IL - A Main 3rd Senior Honda, A Main 5th Light 160, A Main 8th Light World Formula - finished 7 lower mains w/3-1st place, 3-3rd place & 1-5th place finish
- 2011 Senior Honda Champion - USAC .25 Mopar Dirt Triple Crown
Summer 2011 - Quarter Midgets of America, Region 2 "Dirt Tour" Senior Honda Points Champion and Light World Formula Points Champions 2nd in Points for Light 160
Aaron at USAC's Triple Crown Dirt Series (Race #1) in Hagerstown, MD in June 2011 Senior Honda Feature winner
Stopping for an interview after taking the Feature win in Senior Honda at the Usac's Silver Crown Dirt Series Race # 1 in Hagerstown, MD in June 2011
Aaron in his car getting ready for a race
This is where he wants to be someday!